Friday 19 January 2018

The Solution if The Pen of Genius-Pen or XP-Pen is Damage

I have a Genius Digitizer Pen Tablet to draw on my laptop, as the time goes by his pen is broken. and then there is a friend give XP-Pen digitizer tablet. Since I'm used to using Genius Digitizer then I try pen-pen XPnya only on Genius Digitizer, it can.


And over time the XP Pen-Pen is broken.


So I tried to find information on how to get Genius or XP-Pen Pen it only. it turns out the two manufacturers do not sell pens separately.


After Beowsing-browsing turned out to be another Pen Digitizer brand that sells the Pen separately ie the HUION brand pen. This pen is very similar to WACOM's Pen, but the difference between this pen is to use the battery as Genius pen and XP-Pen have.


Huion also sells replacement for Nib (eye pen) for backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment